Pair of Flexi Stirrup Irons
- Stainless steel Flexi stirrups
- Jointed to allow the iron to 'bend' (covered with black rubber sleeves)
- Bend to allow immediate foot release in case of emergency. The flexibility in this stirrup iron is forwards to back.
- Shock absorbing and kinder to ankle, knee and hip.
- Gives you better movement and control as the stirrup iron is not rigid.
- Size - As a guide, your stirrup irons should be one inch wider that than the width of your boot at the ball of the foot, giving you a half inch of room on either side when in the stirrup.
Stirrup irons are measured by 'tread size' but please also allow HALF INCH for the rubber sleeves.
Eg: 5.5" irons measure 5" between the rubber sleeves.